Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i want a kiss!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by Kell
    Happened to me, save I was asked to take someones virginity for them (which of course I was happy to do). And no, it wasnt any of the fine chappies listed.

Huh... that's what he says to 'all' the virgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Now now. Jealousy will get you no-where.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well it depends on wether a girl wants breaking in by someone who has some sort of an idea how to make it good for her and that she feels she can trust

Given a choice between a man that’s knows what he is doing and can teach her and a boy who hasn’t got a clue about his own needs nod drives let a lone hers and could easily make it a horrendous experience It is easy to see why young girls are attracted to older guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Thaed
    Given a choice between a man that’s knows what he is doing and can teach her and a boy who hasn’t got a clue about his own needs nod drives let a lone hers and could easily make it a horrendous experience It is easy to see why young girls are attracted to older guys.
    That and an Electra complex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I want a hug.

Maybe I should start a new thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Trojan
    I want a hug.

Maybe I should start a new thread.

me slaps Tro on head
    forget it buster!
    just see me at the end of the month! ;)

Originally posted by The Corinthian
    That and an Electra complex.

Freud was a coke addict.

His opinions, barely count....
    I mean, just because Freud, wanted to sleep with 'his' mother, and just because Freud was a repressed 19th century drug addict... doesn't mean, everybody shares his predilection for incestous thoughts and tendancies.

Originally posted by Beruthiel
    me slaps Tro on head
    forget it buster!
    just see me at the end of the month! ;)

Me jumps between Ruthie and Trojan narrowliy avoiding a conflict of cataclysmic proportions.

Me turns to Tro and offers a hug. Whats up bud?

K-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Have you considered experimenting on, say, a horse for example:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 cornell babe

Originally posted by Kali
    i wouldnt worry about the whole kiss thing... the bigger problem is your shyness.. deal with that and everything else will come in due course .. go out have a bit of fun and try to be that little less concerned and uptight.

And for gods sake dont post where your going on here.. pm instead ;)

Ken

ok im back.

first of all WOW!!!! you guys are great!!! loads of advice and i really dont feel alone now!!!
    and kali holy god i am NOT shy at all socially and im not stupid either.

you never know might check out the boards bash thing?
    that would be really surreal tho if you knew i was coming id probably get stared at ... woah!!!

ok so am i going for the guy that makes me all tingly?...
    or alternatively am i going for one of the moderators of this board??? hehehe only joking?

so here is the moment of truth and id like to emphasise the truth section there if i may?

am i a total freak of nature???
    (cue the replies to those people on this thread... weary sigh)

and is it really true that you dont really know if its someones first kiss????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by cornell babe

No your not.

Its true. There are some many different ways off kissing that you can't possibly know if its their first kiss or not.

ok so am i going for the guy that makes me all tingly?...
    or alternatively am i going for one of the moderators of this board??? hehehe only joking?

Ya... like totally.

I recommend wearing the face off me... at any/every god given opportunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

times like this i wish i was a mod. Err... I take that back. /me hides before boards takes over my dreams :(

typie, sort out your inbox

Originally posted by sjones
    times like this i wish i was a mod. Err... I take that back. /me hides before boards takes over my dreams :( [/SIZE]

why dearie, what's up?

cornell babe - may I take this opportunity to pimp Typedef -
    he seems fairly clean, has no discernable cooties from what I can see and is fairly presentable when going out for a night on the town.

typie, money in the usual a/c - mmm k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

why dearie, what's up?

Nothing! :),T'was in response to:
    Originall posted by cornell babe
    alternatively am i going for one of the moderators of this board???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

If you need a practice run before hand give me a shout. I won't even charge you for your first time.

.logic.

Originally posted by logic1
    If you need a practice run before hand give me a shout. I won't even charge you for your first time.

.logic.

I want my 50 euro back so logic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Runfree
    I want my 50 euro back so logic!!

No way! You'd been kissed before. I can tell.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭JohnnyBravo

Get really drunk let a guy make the first move its not hard for girld guys a completly different story

Originally posted by logic1
    No way! You'd been kissed before. I can tell.

.logic.

How did you know? or was it a lucky guess?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Why not just have a traffic light* beers next time? (Green = you want would like to snog. Orange, you'll think about it. Red = no, thank you).

*No, this is not to manage the queue to Cornell Babe.

ok im back.

A) No your not

B) Not sure if I agree with this or not. But then again, there are hundreds of ways of kissing (unfortunately) and *some are waay better than others in this regard. I hate people missing your mouth, or constantly slipping out of yer gob in an orgy of tngue pleasure. Bah.

I wouldnt give it too much thought though. The more you think about it, the more you'll get put off. I know I would be if I was reading some of these replies. Just jump in with someone that makes you tingle.

K-

*Me of course

Why not just have a traffic light* beers next time? (Green = you want would like to snog. Orange, you'll think about it. Red = no, thank you).

*No, this is not to manage the queue to Cornell Babe.

How about just the wearing of the landing lights on the legs... like the man suggested?

Works for me... plus, none of this.. err, pedestrian flirtation/conversation.
    from what I can see and is fairly presentable when going out for a night on the town.

Now that's just a vicous rumour.

I can get just a disgustingly/embarressingly drunk as any self-respecting soccer larger lout.. person...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭BigDaddyKone

yea, I wouldn't worry about. about these board beers, What is the ratio of women to men?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

its a kiss, nothing more, nothing less...

stop worrying so much about the little things and just take it in your stride :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Originally posted by BigDaddyKone
    yea, I wouldn't worry about. about these board beers, What is the ratio of women to men?

Yea since the next boards beer bash in october i'll be going to will be my first it would be nice to know so i can dress for the occasion!!

sorry that was slightly off topic!!

back on topic

Its not a big deal, i'd say my 2 cents on the matter but its already been covered by most of the guys (and gals) already! kissing isnt a big deal but its important you dont feel pressured into it
    if you dont want to you dont have to no big deal

G'luck anyhoo hope it works out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Geesh ure a bit harsh there Merc.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I was 18 before I had my first snog. Just take your time, do it when your ready to.

I will say you have nothing to be afraid or worried about. the first time is always a bit difficult, but once you've done it you'll feel great.

Take the other persons lead, they probably won't even know if its your first time, unless of course you tell em, and I'm sure you will not want to do that.

Honest though, just relax, go with the flow, and before ya know it, you'll be an expert. LOL

Cheers,
    Memphis

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

No anal sex today merc, feeling a little frustrated?

calm down there now lads!

calm down there now lads!

But I am calm.

She should really get to meet some one of boards.We all know we are insane here anyways.

:)

Hey guys take that to the GLB Issues forum will ya. Don't want to know what you do.

your so rude merc, i like it. I think i've allready given this girl all the advice she needs.

Originally posted by Boston
    I think i've allready given this girl all the advice she needs.

I think we all have Boston.

Now all she needs to do is turn up at one of the Boards Beer meetings and she is sorted.

RunFree

can someone give the girl some proper advice?

I don't want to turn into Hitler in my first week....

Hi Bert,

Im sure there is plenty of decent advise in their.

Now if she really wants a kiss then I thinks she should just go and meet any one at all.

If she wants to meet some-one decent however she will need to get to know some one but she should not hold back when the moment arises.

There is nothing to worry about. The main thing is that you relax. If you start worrying about it then you got a problem as then you start becoming scared and don't want to kiss the fella you are with.

Just relax have a drink(alcoholic help to relax yourself) and just go with the flow.

Cheers,

RunFree

• Advertisement

Ok Beruthiel i'll try here goes!!

Girl just be yourself!! its not that big a deal if you dont kiss anyone as most of the guys n gals have said here its not a big thing! if your not ready / comfortable then dont do it, dont get pressured into something you dont want to do just cos "all the cool kids at school are doing it!!"

you say you've got great friends well then go out on the town with them and enjoy yourself while your still young!! go out socialize (sorry my spelling is terrible i know) with your friends
    there are plenty of guys out there (and here on boards by the looks of it too) that are willing to give it a go with you. fair enough you might be a bit scared or nervous if its your first time but i'll let you in on a little secret most people are scared when they have there first kiss scared or nervous cos you have no idea what to expect or do its natural

the choice is up to you really the guys are right too kissing only gets better with practice ;)

but your the only one that can make the move so if you really want to try out kissing then go on if it makes you feel any better have a drink before you try (a bit of dutch courage helped me the first time)

it'll work out but your the one that has to make it work if you really want to

i hope it works out for you pet i really do
    G'luck

AL][EN

- - - - - -

sorry that was a bit melodramatic i know but if you sift the bull out of there its really what we've all been saying......right??

damn you beat me to it runfree ;)

can someone give the girl some proper advice?

I don't want to turn into Hitler in my first week....

Hmm, she knows what to do, all she needs now is the courage to go do it. we've done alll me can by (some of us) admitting when we had our first kiss, now she sees that she is not the only one and that gives her self confident. Added to this what thread (pretty on target stuff) she should be ok.

Originally posted by AL][EN
    damn you beat me to it runfree ;)

Ermm srry dude , :)

And Merc,

I disagree with you there. She should know what she is doing.
    The drink should just help her relax and then she can enjoy her first snog.

PS it would be nice if she met some one decent.

Anyway is anyone going to offer to meet her at all or what. Im sure there is some one decent out here that would give this lady a kiss.

Ok what the heck. I'll nominate myself.

RunFree

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Slightly off topic here but a lot of women find the use of the word "pet" quite demeaning.

Just though I'd share that with you alien.

Think about it. You basically refered to her a a dog.

Hmmm if this is true then maybe they shouldn't call us that either.

Im in work now and I know at least 4 of the girls here call me Pet aswell. Im kinda there what the fuck!!! Srry for the use of language Bert.

RunFree

Anyway is anyone going to offer to meet her at all or what. Im sure there is some one decent out here that would give this lady a kiss.

Ok what the heck. I'll nominate myself.

RunFree

aaaahhhh what the heck i can jump on the band wagon too if you come along to the boards beer bash in october i'll nominate myself too

there you go cornell thats 5 blokes that have said they'll kiss you! what more can a woman ask for!! you now have 5 blokes after you :)

oh and sorry if i offened you by calling you pet its just i call most of my female friends pet.....or pidgeon (im weird i know)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Im in work now and I know at least 4 of the girls here call me Pet
    Sorry love, they shouldn't do that.

i know this is slightly off topic so im sorry but it seems pointless making a new thread about it breifly then is calling a woman "pet"
    a good or a bad thing?

i know it varies from woman to woman but on the whole? cos i call my friends (female anyway) .... pet if its demening then i'll stop.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement