Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

temporary tattoos?

Options
  • 06-09-2003 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I need some info on temporary tattoos the ones that last a 1+ years I was talkin to a tattooist about them and he said there a possiblity it will be for life! I wanted to know if this was true as he was blocked at the time he told. Also I ve got big veins would that be a problem. Just the basic pro and cons remeber im not takin about henna tattoos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

The only real temporary tattoos there are are henna and the one's kids use, i.e the paper ones that wash off in the shower. The ones you've been told about ARE real tattoos, they just don't inject the ink as deep into the skin as a regular tattoo would. And they WILL last forever. They'll look **** from day one because they're not done deep enough the lines will bleed and they'll look progressively worse as time goes on, but will never disappear. only fade a little bit.

If you don't want a tattoo for the rest of your life, don't get one.

Any 'tattooist' who says the tattoo is temporary is a con artist and a shame on their profession. A relative's girlfriend got one of these done and it looks terrible a year on. I think she should sue, to be honest. It's not on lying to someone about something that'll be on their skin forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ta for the honest info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HOT

I only saw this posting today but I know someone who does temporary tattoos that will last for 3 weeks. They are air brushed on but start to wear off pretty quick on the 3rd week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by HOT
    I only saw this posting today but I know someone who does temporary tattoos that will last for 3 weeks. They are air brushed on but start to wear off pretty quick on the 3rd week.

They're not the kind the original poster was on about, but they sound pretty cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

yeah where could i get this done

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

You can buy a spray on tattoo kit in boots, basically you get a spray, some ink, and some stencils for around 80 blips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HOT

80 Euro - that's expensive!!!!!
    The airbrush tatt cost way way less than that.
    thomasmckinless if you want to know more about price and where ya can get it done pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

80 quid aint much for the kit, cause then he can do it where he wants, when he wants, and theres enough ink in it for a load of tatts, which in the medium - long run will save him a fortune instead of payin to get them done in some place.

Advertisement