Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sarah Stuff!

Options
  • 07-09-2003 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭

Can't believe I missed this till now, but Sarah McLachlan has a new album coming out on November 4 called Afterglow, and the new single is out in the states already, from September 1, called Fallen.

And in a nice bit of news:
    Sarah McLachlan's first new studio album in 6 years, titled 'Afterglow', is set for release on November 4th, 2003.

Sarah and Nettwerk have responded to the demands of fans by insisting on a suggested list price for her upcoming CD to be set at $15.99, 20% lower than the standard suggested list price of $20.49.

With the first single from the album, 'Fallen', currently at radio, Sarah McLachlan will be touring extensively in support of the new album in 2004.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    New Sarah stuff :)
    (I should probably point out that Sarah McLachlan is my all-time favorite contemporary singer, huh? :D )

SarMc17.jpg

Advertisement