Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show first letter of censored words

Options
  • 07-09-2003 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

I f***ing think it'd be a b****** good idea to show the first letter of a censored expletive. ;) Though sometimes possible, it's a bit annoying trying to figure out exactly which one was used.

PS, what's this three character one that starts sentences which has started appearing lately :confused:

It is what it's.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by oneweb

PS, what's this three character one that starts sentences which has started appearing lately :confused:

*** or tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Well I must say I don't agree with that. Fair enough you know what the other person is saying.

But still its not right in my opinion.

Anyway like dj_ste said that word your looking for is tbh

RunFree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I never understood why there was censorship of swear words after all I could write some utterly hateful post and get it "through". Yet if I type cV^t I'll get zapped....and yes I realise that was neither big nor clever.

Mike.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its because its not big or clever that we just rule out a few of the more common ones... "tbh" is just ecksor dickin' around...

DeV.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I agree with oneweb, would be nice to know what word they are using sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

S****horpe.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

/m3 is 5******1|\|g @ u fooz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

2BH

censored.jpg

Advertisement