Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value monitors?

Options
  • 07-09-2003 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new monitor. I'm thinking about 17" to 19" CRT or a 15 to 17" TFT.

My main requirements are that it costs less than €350 shipped and is black or silver.

I had a look through komplett and elara but its hard to work out which ones are good and the right colour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

19": Hansol 920D lovely monitor. €220-300

You are going to have a hard time findng a crt in anything other than beige

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

ebay is very cheap but risky, but as long as u use escrow or nocheque u should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

beige monitor?

roll of masking tape and a tin of metallic model paint and your rockin!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Dawn computers have some savage second hand deals, 21" dell monitor for 300? anybody? personally i like 'em big and dont care about the colour, but like someone mentioned before spraying it is not hard and would be worth the effort if done right.
    I would supply you with a link except im in work if you like ill post it when i get home,
    Dev.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

I would spary mine but im worried about the grill at the back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Word Syxpak,im using that monitor atm ( hansol 920D - 19'') and is fuppin brilliant,im gettin 100Hz refresh rate @ 1024x768( GF4 ).I got if from komplett a few months ago,cant say a bad word about it.

CombatCow

Advertisement