Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Highlights

• 07-09-2003 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Wanna put red highlights in my hair so gonna get usual blonde ones first then dye hair red (dark brunette so rest of hair wont be affected)

Anyone know anywhere cheap in dublin to do this, In town best I've seen is €50

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I don't have any qualifications but I'll give it a go for free if you buy the hair colouring paraphernalia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Would you let this man highlight yore hair?

An alternate picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

***, I'd sooner ask Lemming (in the background of that pic) for fashion advice. He's good, if yer into the whole Jesus H Christ look :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

silence

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Am i the only one who thought ecksor was a woman before seeing those pictures. I said to myself, only a woman can do that to a man. anywho. You look familiar, did we met at somethign or other?

How should I know ? Do you call yourself Boston in real life ?

and you wonder why people think your a woman, How do i this, what is your name that. You look like a bar man, are you a bar man, maybe one of those insurance sells men, i don't know.

I never wondered any such thing.

Originally posted by ecksor
    I never wondered any such thing.

so you know? Notice now you avoided the bar man question, i bet your a bar man.

• Advertisement

You appear to have one of those brain defects that makes you leap to odd conclusions, or else I'm being battered to death with clever humour here.

what are you saying, you want to marry me? omg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

our second boards marriage?

can I be best man?
    :D

oh, and I would recommend ecksor for the dye job, lets face it, if you're gonna dye your hair mad colours, what difference does it make if it turns red or orange?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

someone lock this ill just get my head shaved

I don't have any qualifications but I'll do it for free if you supply the head shaving paraphernalia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

That's just obscene......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Heh you messers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement