Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Survival

Options
  • 13-05-1999 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Just another reminder. The Schedule Times for Saturday have been changed to Saturday nite. I hope to see a bigger turn out this weekend.

Some people are dying for a shot, so please turn up if your still interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

realise it affectes prolly me only but it clashes with the 1st nethouse tribes nite sad.gif

as a triber I have to be there as we have to get numbers there to make it a regualar nethouse event

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    The Real UK Tribes Champs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

what does tribes matter ?

Quake is where its at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

nonononono

quake3!

I might show up if Im in college though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

emmm, Le Shaft are playing two matches at the same time again!

Le Shaft Farm Boyos 10.00 B

Le Shaft Muck Savages 10.00 A

?

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Three weeks on and still no sign of network. Played Koopa there last night, and i came to the conclusion that no skins, no sound, on a ****ty puter with an even worse mouse sukx. Maybe I'll take up knitting instead...none of that violence for me, I aint gonna be no murderin psycho, no way...

/me slaps some sense into himself after remembering the quick 15 min session on q3

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement