Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get an ACER.

• 07-09-2003 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

hey, im realy interested in getting a travelmate 800LCib. the only irish outlet that i know that do acer ar www.elara.com and was talken to them on friday, they told me that the 800LCib was marked as end of life and they wouldant be getting in any more - then on there site the 800LCib had jumped 150 euros. does any one know any other shopes where i could find one - preferably at the orisinal price :D . thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 414 ✭✭Paddyo

Hi

A company called Emcee distributes ACER computers in Ireland. Phone no : 456 7911 . Give them a call and ask for resellers names.

Good luck.

Paddyo

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Was Acer not rebranded BenQ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

hehe, that's funny. I asked them about a Sony laptop and they also said it was "end of life" and the price jumped too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

I came across this one

http://www.acernotebooks.co.uk/

it's there for £1279 (sterling) which is probably about ~ €1850 inc VAT.

and I think they deliver to Ireland(Eire) too.

Advertisement