Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hear of Vietcong?

Options
  • 07-09-2003 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

I want to know of any servers hosting vietcong mutiplayers,Simply this game is the way forward,absolutley class!!!
    those who have had the pleasure will know what I mean!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Sure have, and presently very addicted. Not the best, but me hooked.

game.net, gameserver.net servers seem to be the fast. Not much out there, but join some clan and you're sorted.

Not many maps at all. But favourite has to be Stream. Played new IndianCountry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭melachi

How is Vietcong a massively multiplayer game?
    Yes I have played the game. It's ok for a bit but more than so if you're stoned. It's not a top contender for multiplayer FPS games though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

moved from massively multiplayer.

adnans

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It looks alright. I was personally interested because my mothers vietnamese and i hear we viets r right hard bastids :P Haven't played it. How would it compare to CS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

ha. can't even lick cs's feet in comparasion. ok maybe thats an exaggeration. its alright...but no comparision what so ever to cs. although the engineer/radioman is farely fun...

and yes i do realise ive spelt comparison 2 different ways...

• Advertisement
Advertisement