Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I finally see the light.....

Options
  • 13-05-1999 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Rj ing is way cool.

2 weird facts - the roof/ceiling is actually there at a set height (quite low in fact) even when u cant see it. :/ Quad jumps are way cool.

Its sorta more instant and u Need high fps for control.

cool rj scripts too - not so easy to understand but the netcode makes them safer

scripting is so mad easy smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

The puter I played it off had about 30-40fps...onm a Rage Pro...hmm I gotta get it and try it out with my own ATI smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Q3test is much better than IHV 5, it by far exceeds my expectations, I've just come from a quick game on Sonics Puter....that was me btw jeff, was usin gman's cfg, but forgot to change the name...wasn't expectin company...man I was soo lost.
    Has anyone tryed rocket-jumpin off those jump-pads, you get like twice the height out of it wink.gif

Advertisement