Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirts

Options
  • 12-05-1999 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Enough is enough. Its been months. Those of you who ordered a t-shirt please pick it up at the nethouse. I paid for these based on trust and am left holding most of them. This isn't good enough.

Thank you,

Slosh.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I posted Tom my money ages ago and I'm still waiting for mine!!! curlydav.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

eek!

ah ill send ya the money this week just tell me where to send it....and i cant pick em (2 t-shirts)up in nethouse coz i aint in dub and wont be for ages.....so lemmie no please

soz i completely forgot sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Still in the Nethouse Teeth, Soz Adrahun - just starting to get pi$sed with this at the mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Sloshers

sorry, one of those tshirts is mine, im movin to dublin in 2 weeks or so, i'll get it straight away off you. sorry bout the delay

Send the Money +little extra for P&P to Devore - he said it in the t-shirt post 2 weeks ago!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Are they still in Nethouse? If so I'll pick mine up at the Tribes night on saturday.

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

slosh........
    i wasnt online 2 weeks ago to read the baords therfore i did not see the t-shirt post

Up ya go....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

bugger again
    it'll be collected from nethouse next friday
    sad.gif

Advertisement