Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diploma in stock market trading

• 08-09-2003 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hi All,

Was thinking of doing the Diploma In Stock Market Trading course in DBS at evenings.

Was wondering if anybody knows what kind of opportuninites career wise this may open up and are there many opportunities out there in this line.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks all :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

There is a lot of banks in the IFSC that should be interested in you - particularly if you have any additional business experience / background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i recently was looking at something like thais and i got in touch with a comany who deal in finance and stuff.

they take you to the states for training and they get you a stockbrockers cert and some other stuff, and pay you for 23 months.
    after that its all commission work
    cant think of who they were now.
    i fi remember i will tell you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 O2Suck

whitewash man if you remember that info please post it up asap, cheers bro!

Advertisement