Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheats is right protected????

Options
  • 13-05-1999 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

i heard on euroquake.org that if ye type set cheats 1 at console it'll let ya use all the other new weapons such as shaft etc..by useing "give all" with it
    but i get fookin "cheats is right protected" any time i do
    Anyone else get this or know how to get rid of it???????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

yeah u have to type +set cheats 1 in the command line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

ta zero
    and How stupid is that!
    /me blows his own head off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Thers only place holder graphics (or none at all) on the other weps, but the lightning gun looks nice - grenade launcher is much faster than q2 twice the speed at least i'd say, flamethrower makes a silly noise smile.gif

the new BFG looks guaranteed to **** people off, really fast rate of fire to cover an area, i'm sure there'll only be ammo for two or three seconds of fire without cheats tho.

Unknown command +set!!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh yea command line i get it now
    try'd it and what sorta bfg is that?
    its like a gun and the grappleing hook and the flamethrower do the same thing as it (for now i suppose)
    lightening gun sure does look **** cool alright and the grenade launcher the same
    i don't think people will be as dissapointed as some people do now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement