Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renting In Carlow

• 08-09-2003 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

this may or may not useful, just thought I'd start a thread for those still looking for a place to rent.

the house we are in currently has a double room to share, may also be rented as a single at a cost.

Kate

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

You should tell who's living with you also,
    How many males how many femals.
    What the females are wearing?
    and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

How many males how many femals. What the females are wearing? and the like.

Jaysus that avatar suits ya well :D

On another note, good idea for topic, hopefully there will be sum more replys here later as i'm sure there still a few lookin or then again it cud be just me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

ok so far there's me and eoin sharing a room and a girl having the single room.

erm... I forgot what else u said ...but I may add that we do NOT clean for u lol!

So TomTom ur out...any nice people wanna come in?

lol

K...

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

My landlord told me he has another house to rent (not near the neardy house of deadlyness) if anyone wants his number just ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

p.s. If ur nice I may give ya a lift to college

Hmmm, so if i burn u a few cds, and act nice .... i'd get lift from my front door to college mmmm
    that 4min walk will be a killer in the mornings
    how much extra for a wakeup call, breakfast made, and coffee beans from the columbian fields.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

you're livin in the nerdi house of deadliness ain't ya? that longer than 4 minute walk WILL be a killer in the mornings, well it was on friday evenings when i went to college to get the bus home anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

we got a place on main street above pound city - 15 min walk from the college(damn) - 15 second walk to scraggs!! excellent!!

Lo keith, nice to see you back again.
    Sinn, who ever told you it was a four min walk is a dirty rotten liar.

its good to be back!! How did the exams go??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭joe bloggs

Hello

Got a flat 75euro a week Tara Court down laneway beside Cosmos Bar Did anyone see that dump 36 burrin street for 45 euros all the other house were good but of course i went for location

• Advertisement

jesus it must be nice for 75 a week!! ours is great!! excellent location and only 55 a week! all expenses included!!!

Originally posted by joe bloggs
    Got a flat 75euro a week Tara Court down laneway beside Cosmos Bar Did anyone see that dump 36 burrin street for 45 euros all the other house were good but of course i went for location

Some people here lived there.

Exams were kinda ok. Will have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

Originally posted by joe bloggs
    Hello

36 burrin street still rules*

*may be a major exaggeration or a downright lie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

tis a big ole long walk...
    forget how long ... but 5/6 mins ... i need an electric wheelchair or lift, or tractor for that!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The words Cardiac arrest spring to mind:P

Poor turtles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by TomTom
    Lo keith, nice to see you back again.
    Sinn, who ever told you it was a four min walk is a dirty rotten liar.
    Its 10 minute walk from m gaff in carlow. Yer gaff is plus 2 r 3 minutes. 5 minutes, my a$$.

Originally posted by Moonbeam
    Poor turtles

WTF? Cardiac Turtles?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They carry their houses on their backs
    must be heavy and sore:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Originally posted by Moonbeam
    They carry their houses on their backs
    must be heavy and sore:(

Hmmmm...

Their shell is a fortress, a home, a place to tuck into when they want.

Also, they be stong critters :p

Advertisement