Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irishcomputer.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dynamic.ie

I agree with ya there. Doesn't really match the quality of the mag!!

Cheeurs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Was looking at this the other day, i think it reflects very badly on their mag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

is that website for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I don't know why you're all so surprised.
    Name an Irish magazine that has a decent website.. ... There aren't that many out there. Why?
    Because there's very little money in them and the publishers probably don't take that much interest in the online side of their publication...

Just my two cents..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Unfortunately Yes, one minute the page is aligned left, then in the centre (center) ;)

Then text is'nt aligned properly under images or their copyright message is a mess.

Very surprising.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭FreeHost

It's screaming for a decent Content Management System, anybody playing around with Typo3 or PHPNuke should give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Originally posted by FreeHost
    It's screaming for a decent Content Management System, anybody playing around with Typo3 or PHPNuke should give them a shout.

I dropped them a line, with a link to this post a free bit of market research for em. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dynamic.ie

Originally posted by tom-thebox
    I dropped them a line, with a link to this post a free bit of market research for em. :)

I was just thinking the exact same thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I did the same thing myself.
    The email box must be full by now.

There's going to be changes made to it soon if they care about their on-line mirror...

Advertisement