Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

star rating system

Options
  • 08-09-2003 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

so whats the story with the little stars rating system? I'm not new to the whole forum thing but havent used a forum before with that, i went from newbie with no star to cool newbie with one star after a few posts, what decided that like? i dont recall posting anything cool or anything worthy of a star.

not complaining though, recognition = :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

It's based on the number of posts you have. I'm not sure but I think the tags go:
    Newbie, Cool Newbie, Fast Newbie, Crazy Poster, Insane Poster, Freak, No Life. I don't know the amount of posts required to reach each level (to be honest I don't care about my post count) but they're around here somewhere I'd say.

Of course you get a swanky custom tag among other things for €5 a month or €50 a year to support Boards.ie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭sod

bleh, not worth the money. I see from your €50 swanky tag your into PA, the tube is civilisation. cheers for the helpfulness btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Originally posted by sod
    bleh, not worth the money.

I didn't do it for the features (of course I do love the cool things I got now that I have them), I did it to give something back to Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭PaulMagrath

0 - 4 posts: Newbie

5 - 49 posts: Cool Newbie

50 - 99 posts: Fast Newbie

100 - 249 posts: Crazy Poster

250 - 499 posts: Insane Poster

500 - 999 posts: Freak

1000+: No Life

Advertisement