Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipaq Bluetooth H3970

• 08-09-2003 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I have the Compaq Ipaq Bluetooth H3970 handheld Pocket PC. Its a great device. Somehow, PPC2003 got onto it and now I cannot load Bluetooth drivers. I turn it on and it says:

"The bluetooth radio radio failed to turn on due to insufficient driver memory available. you must perform a normal reset before you can turn on the bluetooth radio"

Even after performing a soft reset i still get the same message. Even after doing a hard reset i still get the same problem. Can anyone help?

I need to either put on PPC 2002 or get PPC 2003 working. HP support have done their usual job of not helping me at all.

Thanks

Mal

Advertisement