Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Loans -- What the story?

Options
  • 08-09-2003 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

I'm repeating a year in college and need to come up with €4000 by the end of the month. My only realistic option is a student loan. I'm in AIB and have been since i was 16 so they will be my first port of call.

I'm basically asking if any one can enlightn me as to how student loans work. Where are the best ones? HOw can I defare the payments.. etc etc :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

I'm repeating a year in college and need to come up with €4000 by the end of the month. My only realistic option is a student loan. I'm in AIB and have been since i was 16 so they will be my first port of call.

I'm basically asking if any one can enlightn me as to how student loans work. Where are the best ones? HOw can I defare the payments.. etc etc :)

Just found your post.
    How did you get on?

Advertisement