Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish release date for Nokia 6600?

• 08-09-2003 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Asked slighty OT on another thread, but does anyone know when the Nokia 6600 is being released here and an idea of the price?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

nokia slated Q4 '03 for the handset to be available, so not likely to be any time too soon on the operators here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yep, saw that on the site, but I notice its not included on the list of handsets on the Irish site. Anyone any more info?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

sites like www.allaboutsymbian.com and www.my-symbian.com will hop on news of a ship date so keep an eye on them for any updates

also keep an eye on the likes of online retailers like expansys.com to see when sim-free stock actually begins to arrive (although you can treat their estimated dates with a pinch of salt) - initial pricing is usually inflated for the first few stock runs / weeks (or for 'import' labelled stock) until the 'i want it now at any price' orders have been filled

if you are looking for a definate date when you can go into an operator's store here an buy one with a subsidy - that's would be a bit difficult to nail down e.g. the 7650 and 3650 only began to arrive with our operators around 12 months after they were first announced by Nokia (they were available to import sim-free previous to that though)

hth,
    BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for that

Advertisement