Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia 6310 problem

• 08-09-2003 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi I was given a 6310 to try and get working.
    It powers up fine and recognises the sim card. However there is no signal with the phone. I was told it might be a software problem. Any other ideas? Has anyone any experience of reflashing software or messing around with this phone?
    Thanks,
    Mickey.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

I have 2 or 3 in here like that. I opened one once, and saw that the connection to the antenae is iffy to say the least. I never heard of a software problem with that symptom. Did the phone ever work? If it did, I would bet it was dropped, and the connection was damaged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mickey_t

I think it might have worked alright at first, I'll have to ask the owner. Did you try to fix the antenna connection when you ripped it & if so did it work??
    Thanks in advance.
    Mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

it is more than likely the aerial but if you are unsure of the software version dial *#0000# and than call a nokia service center to see if any probs with that version but as said it is prob the aerial ;)

Advertisement