Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 ID tag organiser?

• 08-09-2003 8:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

On a completely unrelated to my previous post and happier topic, I received my new mp3 player today the creative Zen NX 30gig and so far so good the only complaint I've found is the toggle switch is too small. Otherwise sound quality and battery time seem far superior to its big brother the Ipod.
    Question is, is there such a thing as an IDtag organiser? or something similiar to save me time re-naming all my mp3s all of them are named but some dont have the album name which can lead to major problems with the tracks scattered around in alphabetical order. I was under the impression I could just drag the whole folder with the album name containing the mp3s but that doesnt seem possible... I don't think.
    Excuse my nooby-ness if you can ive only been messing with it about 30 mins.
    Once again many thanks in advance for your help.
    Dev.

Comments

Advertisement