Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whens the next "big reunion"?

Options
  • 08-09-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

The title is self explanitory.
    Anywho I heard rumours about midterm and a funderland one! well anyone who is willing to organise..post!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 beach babe

i dunno nuthin bout ne reunions in Ireland (probly bcuz Im american) but I tink there should be sum reunions for d Americans (preferable on the east coast) cuz there were a bunch of us from the east coast lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

the next BIG reunion i know of is due at the midterm, most likely on one of the saturdays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rose Ramirez

But where? WHERE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Unless it is previously stated/organised by oisín then a reunion will be at non at the front gate of st stephens green

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by stevanavich
    the next BIG reunion i know of is due at the midterm, most likely on one of the saturdays.
    Typical of my luck, I am flying to England early on the first Friday of my week off, and flying back late on the second Friday of the week off. No reonion for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Which saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

both saturdays! c'mon, you (the dublin people)'ll all probably be in town anyway and i still feel cheated out of missing the last one :(

but once i find out when kate'll be in dublin, we'll arrange it all around her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

don't worry muir, *pats ass* you'll see it soon enough.

me and oisin'll organise which saturday the 'we don't live in town and can't just hop on the no.3' reunion is on.
    oh btw, hey oisin, you're my new reunionorganisinbuddy. cos you're good at it and i can claim the credit. heh heh heh.
    yeah...so, one of the saturdays noon at the green...

oh and there'll be one in kilkenny at christmas. just for the pisstake like, have it in kilkenny. (so claiming the credit for that one. {sorry})

if anyone's going to the higher options in the RD on the thursday, i think That should be a reunion. or at least a 'lisa runs up to random people if she thinks she recognises them and hugs them' day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Well, I don't think I'll be going. I'm probably going to go to France for the mid-term. Don't really have lots of money either.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Squeee

W00t!!! I like the idea of a kilkenny reunion as I shall be held there against my will over Christmas.....I'm sure you weren't serious about it, but God dammnit, it's a good idea!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Originally posted by mentalimplosion
    both saturdays! c'mon, you (the dublin people)'ll all probably be in town anyway and i still feel cheated out of missing the last one :(

but once i find out when kate'll be in dublin, we'll arrange it all around her :)

Yeah, both saturdays! Cos then it wont matter which weekend i go to Dublin. But if it's only gonna be one Saturday decide which so I know so I can plan around it (I dont think arranging it around me is gonna happen Ana).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

im going from tuesday till friday in the midterm to munich, so organise around that.the second saturday in the midterm is the day the saturday courses start in dcu so maybe meet in dcu...?

So, has anyone actually decided when the reunion will be? The first Saturday of midterm maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Okay well, apparently the next reuion is supposed to be set for October the 25th which would be the first Saturday of the mid-term. Samte time and place as previous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

Hooray! hey a new smiley face... ]:)
    Weird.
    Anyway, I don't really care which saturday it is. I'll be here fo' both of them! Both of them being big reunions is a great idea Ana! I like hallowe'en. Its one of my favourite places. free sweets from strangers! It has taught me so much...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

*** do the classic thing. meet up on friday afternoon evening ish as its actually halloween. meh gods you newbies need all these ideas laid out for you?!

HALLOWE'EN NIGHT???

Are you mad?? I have plans. Secret plans... The best time to hunt for goodness (sweets) is in the afternoon evening ish! If I don't get that yearly sugar rush i might just lose my bones! So not hallowe'en. Saturday. SATURDAY!!

Hey, another new smiley thing. :f33r:
    Weird again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I think i'll be in belfast at the time.. but maybe I can work it... hmmm...

Don't suppose anyone wants to come spend a week on the south coast of england with myself and my family that week? We can launch stuff at the French.

No?

Don't blame ya. I don't want to go either.

It's a lovely place and all, but I'd prefer to spend haloween with you lot rather than in england, babysitting.

Hey, new smilies :f33r: :horned: }:-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

I'm just gonna post here to keep this from disappearing off the first page ... And also to remind everyone: October the 25th, the first Saturday of the mid-term, 12 o'clock (though I was also just told 1 o'clock by someone) at Stephen's Green.

Be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

October 25th. noon muppet.
    November 1 and 2 are also days i hear.

Originally posted by Aliminator
    November 1 and 2 are also days i hear.
    Oh, I'll be in the country on the 2nd. Go me.

Anyone want to meet up on friday? It'll stop me going insane.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

No reunion for me, I will be en Espana being all.. erm.. Spanish and the like. Groses Bisous from me though. Well Im sendin my mental love vibes around to all of u. Spreadin em like peanut butter. Im sure when ye are sittin on the grass thinkin of nothin but how much ye all miss me, one of ye will remember my name. Tee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

i'll miss you, roisin!

also: mini reunion on the tuesday of midterm (kate, i'm organizing this for you. be grateful) at one o clock stephens green. basically if you're around, do come!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

so basically there's a reunion every day over the midterm?

...nice

won't be going to any of them. *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Wohooo Im loveed... *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

I won't be going either. :(
    But on the other hand. Jazz Weekend!! Woohoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Reunion in cork on 1st november. Well, not really a reunion.
    Im in cork for the day so anyone who truly loves me will be there. (i'm looking at you alex!)

I might be in Cork that day! Maybe, I'm not sure. I'll be there the day before and I'm staying the night near Cork so maybe I can go in again on the 1st. Ooh, will Roisin be back from Spain by then? Please?

• Advertisement

Cheese, the reunion todays turn out was pretty awful. Especially compared to the first big reunion. Maybe about twenty people turned up, and most of them went away, so by half past one there were only eight or so of us left.

Advertisement