Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whens the next "big reunion"?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

Least a fair few turned up from session1. 10ppl showed in total from Ses2. complete shambles.
    fek's sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Originally posted by Jaffer
    Reunion in cork on 1st november. Well, not really a reunion.
    Im in cork for the day so anyone who truly loves me will be there. (i'm looking at you alex!)

I'll be in town. I'm in town every saturday. Probably will be hanging around either in subway, peace park or else around paul street. I'll PM you in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

obviously it was a complete shambles because i wasn't there to organise it. duh.

i believe ur a session-1-er. the last thing we need is more session-1-ers swarming and suffocating us.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

in my defence, i only smother and suffocate people i know.

• Advertisement

well, u know me, sorta.
    it's all good.

u went to ses2 last year right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 PurplePainter

Ooh, will Roisin be back from Spain by then? Please? [/B]
    Im sorry I am just back to the land of www. :'( I was still in spain until saturday night. No Good! WAH But when will ye all next be in cork? I mean HONESTLY lads! Ye all need some serious Corking up ... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

I wasn't in Cork that day anyway. Oh well. Ooh, we should have a Cork reunion on the first weekend of December cos that's a Bank holiday weekend thingy and I'll be in Cork cos I'm going to The Frames. YAY!!!! So yeah, reunion maybe?

Advertisement