Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the whole gta/xbox thing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

If you actually read EDGE, and I mean read it, as opposed to flicking through it in the local newsagents, they mention nothing of the sort. You may be confusing it with a feature EDGE ran on a game called Killzone, a PS2 exclusive billed as a "HALO-beater".

Granted, I didnt read it in detail.. woops

Its nice that we are sort of back on topic now isnt it ;o)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Sorry for pushing things slightly off topic again, but I really get pissed off at magazines that claim every 1st person shooter is a 'halo-beater'...... even ones that have totally different options, settings and weapons....

its just like (and heres a push back on topic) every game involving gansters or any hint of free roaming ability is a gta-beater, ie getaway and True Crime

Flogen

Advertisement