Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 and TNT

Options
  • 13-05-1999 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

I've seen a number of ppl reporting that weird graphics glitch running q3 with a TNT. Those of you who have TNT cards, have you tried running GLSETUP? One of the guys in the States ran it and he says it fixed his graphics problems, although I can't confirm that it will fix this specific problem.

Has anyone ran GLSETUP with a TNT card and not seen those graphic glitches (appear has texttured polygons in quad area of q3test1)???

And I couldn't find MP's post to reply to sad.gif

[Sorry koloth, lost a few posts in the server transition, should be okay now! Cloud.]

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yup I ran it and my TNT works great now.
    (with the usual windows-widget corruption when I come out of the game sometimes)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭koloth

grand, ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

I played for over an hour on the IGN server last night without getting any of the graphical ****ups. I had it set to 'fastest'. Dunno....maybe I was just lucky. I'm using the Nvidia Detonator drivers btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

pete, do a cg_drawfps 1 and tell me
    what your fps is like in general and
    in rocket fights.
    On my Celeron 300a/64Mb/TNT1 I can get
    about 30 constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I got no problems with my TNT creative labs card. Probably because I changed to the detonator drivers to cure a problem I had with Baldurs gate.
    I now got the Glsetup and the game runs even better.
    But I had no glitches at all.
    I also find when I change the sky detail to fast instead of high quality i get a big boost in fps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement