Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PClive: Weblog of the month......

• 09-09-2003 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

A well deserved blog for August, was by now what all boards readers have probably read.

weblog.techno-culture.com
    The weblog of Karlin Lillington.

If not visit here

Other things in the September Issue are:

High Noon For PC Retailers in Dublin
    John Collins fakes it as novice PC buyer to bring out the best and worst in Dublin's computer retailers.
    Note: This story might be a good for www.ripofireland.org to link to.

I will have links to some of the PClive stories on the news section of my site latter.

First post under a new username, taking on a new name to reflect the change in Irish Internet Conectivity and for this reason I have this new nick is so I can hopefully post as the webmaster of the below site and attempt to give unbiased views.
    I can use my other nick to post as a person, my true feelings etc.

Just in case your wondering who is behind this nick, U probably guessed right first time. No need to post your guess.

Regards,
    J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moving to... Technology.

Advertisement