Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NETHOUSE ON FRIDAY....PLEASE READ

Options
  • 13-05-1999 6:26pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads a reporter from the indo is coming to chat to a few selected people (selected for their ability not to say GEY!! every other word)

He'll be at nethouse before we usually arrive but I would ask people not to turn up drinking or smoking until I give the all clear.

The owner of the netcafe rang me specifically to ask me to pass on the message, so I'd really appreciate it if people could take note. Once he's gone its business as usual smile.gif

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

Guys do not come to net house befor 11:30 if you are going to drink or smoke,
    booked
    DeVore
    Suds
    Junkie
    and more
    so book now on the board
    Q3 Lan Rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

And pick up your damn t-shirts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

yep ill be there Coyote.

You must be mistaking me for somebody who gives a ****..
    robertgallagher@tinet.ie
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

mluh mluh mluh
    put me down blah blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Lads I can come but can I bring a mate with me? He's quiet and will stay out of the way of everyone, he doesn't play much Quake etc. but he wont be bothering anyone looking for a game etc.

Only I promised him some time ago I'd go out drinking with him tonight, and well I forgot >:/

Kegs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

only if he is cute and we can share him round... smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

any of you guys going to tribes nite on the saturday (we jjjjjust might get a quake3 game in late)

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    The Real UK Tribes Champs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ah for gods sake he's bailed on me, he doesn't want the bother of going down. He prefers to have me all to his self in his little house with a few cans, a pizza and five hours of "Assorted Liquorice Comedians"

Anyways, Tribs night sat? What time? See if I can make that one as long as my nether regions aren't too sore smile.gif

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

were meetin in pub at 9 odd - games at 10 odd or am I getting this *****ways again

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

GEY!
    GEY!
    GEY!
    GEY!
    GEY!

(i'm such a pest)

• Advertisement