Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRISPS: Tayto or Walkers

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

Tayto/King/Hunky D's are all quality...now Walkers are both artificial in taste but are also made in England (I know hula hoops etc as well) but seriously guys & girls...Buy Irish, espacially in the current job climate we're in today...eating Irish crisps keeps Irish people in work

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭one-angry-dwarf

Originally posted by phoenix2181
    ...eating Irish crisps keeps Irish people in work

wow, is there anything crisps can't do?...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Walker sensations!! what happened to the cheese and onion and salt and vinegar flavours do all I can get is mad flavours??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    hula hoops!!!

Hula Hoops? Go'way outtadat with your Hula Hoops! This thread is about crisps and crisps only.
    Crisps! Not Hula Hoops, or Cheese Puffs or Monster Munch! None of that junk please. Just crisps! Crisps!

BTW, sorry for losing the rag there, but Hula Hoops and the like just send me over the edge!
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by PH01
    Hula Hoops? Go'way outtadat with your Hula Hoops! This thread is about crisps and crisps only.
    Crisps! Not Hula Hoops, or Cheese Puffs or Monster Munch! None of that junk please. Just crisps! Crisps!

BTW, sorry for losing the rag there, but Hula Hoops and the like just send me over the edge!
    ;)

:rolleyes: calm%20down.jpg

Tayto ripples sour cream all the way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

Mac Daddy is fookin right!
    Tayto ripples sour Cream!! MMMMMMMMMMM!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I most say when Walkers first came over here i did like their cheese and onion crisps but that was pnly for awhile. I think they taste reallt artificial and nasty, just plain horrible. And what was with them changing around the colours!! Blue is cleary reserved for salt & vinegar!!! Cheese and onion tayto's r the only way too go!! Original and best!

P.S. Hunky dory buffaflo flavour is gorgeous too

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,323 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I don't understand the "I don't like crisps" option.

Gotta be Tayto cheese and onion, although I'm also partial to the Hunky Dory's version. In work the vending machine is limited to about 4 different types of crisps/snacks, and it's intersting that the Dubs usually prefer Tayto to be stocked while the culchies seem to prefer King. Not sure why that is because they're all made in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭BANZAI_RUNNER

Walkers ....... especially the cheese and onion flavour....mmmmmmmmmmcheese and onion.......

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hmm, I would prefer King, but Tayto are grand too.

Some years ago, I used to like Farmer Browns Worcester Sauce. Oh and Farmer Browns Loops! NYOM! Whatever happened Mr Brown? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

King.

Advertisement