Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

and the fact that skanger chicks look, sound, and act like like skanger men!

Originally posted by Einstürzende
    and the fact that skanger chicks look, sound, and act like like skanger men!

but they sound more masuline

...and have bigger balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

what i dont understand is how can a person who grew up in a nice area with a nice accent suddenly decide that they want to be a scanger and start talking like they have lived in balmun all their lives. its beyond me!

unfortunately some people will do anything to fit in, stupid poorly designed humans! when will we learn?! WHEN WILL WE LEARN?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

I cant stand them!! One day they're really nice to me the next they want to "rip me to pieces" for no reason at all!! And they call me chicken **** because I dont start a fight with them??!!! there was 4 of them and I was on my own and they call ME chicken ****?! I just dont get that!:confused: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

it so they can feel big and tough,
    one came up to me the other day asked for a ciggi and of course gave it to him!

next day the group was around it was "state of ya" and all that ****e! there retards, ah the day will come when the good will stand up and hand them their ass!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sillisome fiend

Yeah another thing that pisses me off is that I always give them a smoke when they ask for one. then they just slag me off the next day. they've got nothing better to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

a hurley to the side of the head would go well but been fine respectable people we cant do that..yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

WE MUST ERADICATE THESE BASTARDS FROM THE GENE POOL

• Advertisement

scumbags breed scumbags, so surely neutering anyone who goes by a name with an "o" at the end would be a god start. as would charlie manson-ing any jachintheeeeeeeeeh's or jackweleeeeines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

I'm sure all these 'skangers' would be over the moon if they only knew there was a bunch of nerds sitting on the internet discussing the mind of a 'skanger'

How sad but anyway

I'm sure if you asked a skanger they feel pretty much the same about all the "roysh best call dad on the Moby and get the gold card for the dort" type muppets that Dublin is FULL of

Driving around in daddys car on daddys insurance with their rugby shirts...yes please let’s have more of these

(These are REAL men)

The phrase skanger seems to get thrown around Willy nilly now. Anyone that gives the little ponce a dirty look on the bus is now a 'skanger'

The rings don't make them skangers
    The Nike’s don't make them skangers
    The drugs don't make them skangers

Skanger is a mind set......arrogant, confident.....and have no reason to be...

it's ok to be afraid of them...you were brought up in cotton wool and around other morons....so you have an excuse....they make you sit downstairs on the bus make you keep your hand on your wallet in town.....

And usually have no problem telling your BURD what they think of you as you walk pass.......

let it go lads.....leave them be....let them 'bleedin murdah' half the city and you can eat your ice cumber sambo and drink home made lemonade.....

but stop judging things you have no understanding of....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I like the neutering solution, actually i came up with that after skangers turned up to my mate's l.cert party and broke some of the windows in his house. TBH They have no idea of how to act in society and i think we have every right to judge them because of it

Originally posted by Emboss
    let it go lads.....leave them be....let them 'bleedin murdah' half the city and you can eat your ice cumber sambo and drink home made lemonade.....

Whoa sounds like a plan!

See Emboss I gaurantee that 90% of the people who posted above are just regular people like me. I don't exactly love all those "Roysh here Roysh now" types either, HOWEVER, what are the odds that when walking by one of these people on Grafton St that they'll hit you for no reason, try to rob you, call you a "faggeh"? Lets be realistic about this...

Originally posted by Kold
    I like the neutering solution, actually i came up with that after skangers turned up to my mate's l.cert party and broke some of the windows in his house. TBH They have no idea of how to act in society and i think we have every right to judge them because of it

oh they must have been skangers!!!!

what did they do throw in shioney nike concrete blocks ? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Kold

Ah, the usual story. A bunch of knackers turn up at a party that's going really well:

*dingdong*
    /guy goes and opens door
    "whats up man"
    "lemme inte the bleedin' party!"
    "no way"
    "Whoi noh?!"
    "Cause I don't want my gaf wrecked and my tv robbed..."
    "Ye fukin cúnt we wont do anythin to yore bleeding gaf"
    "Um...sure...bye"
    /guy closes door

2 seconds later theres about 10 bricks flying in through the windows.

knacks - say what you want about them, but they sure do know how to par-tay

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I hope you get a does of reality soon enough Emboss, too me you sound jealous of something, the whole d4 thing, are you?

We do people suddenly call people D4s when they say I hate knackers, you actually sound like such a fúcking wannabe its not funny....'its a state of mind'. Just thinking about your post their makes me question your intelligence, which is a shame. POST BETTER SMRT!!

Anyway, being wealthy or well off or middle class does not give knackers the right to abuse people, nothing does. I hope they all die, or fail in life, whichever comes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It was hardly Lord Winsington on his daily diverstions from the pressures of sitting for his portrait now was it.

So Emboss, yes alot of people are making generalisations, but a lot of them are justified.

Skangers and other people hate D4 types for being stuck up, Skangers are hated because there are some who would physcially harm you.

A lot worse that astethics and Attitude.

Oh and utility, that little scenario has played it self out exactly as you said it.

Except they robbed stuff before they broke the window.

Originally posted by Emboss
    oh they must have been skangers!!!!

ROFL!!!

I think the whole scenario was a *bit* of a give away. Nah, in fact it was the D4 doing a drive by bricking in BMW

Originally posted by utility_
    Whoa sounds like a plan!

See Emboss I gaurantee that 90% of the people who posted above are just regular people like me. I don't exactly love all those "Roysh here Roysh now" types either, HOWEVER, what are the odds that when walking by one of these people on Grafton St that they'll hit you for no reason, try to rob you, call you a "faggeh"? Lets be realistic about this...

there is no chance....what I'm trying to get across is not every nike wearing gold ring wearing bloke with a flat dublin accent goes around doing this......

it's a very very small minority

we say 'story anto'
    you say <TheBeerBaron> loike y'know I wuz twkin wit moy frend ewmmet from trinners aboud id y'knwoe?
    I'm seooo of dose goys on de 46A- oi mean loike they're tracksuits are soooo shoiney

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Sangre
    I hope you get a does of reality soon enough Emboss, too me you sound jealous of something, the whole d4 thing, are you?

We do people suddenly call people D4s when they say I hate knackers, you actually sound like such a fúcking wannabe its not funny....'its a state of mind'. Just thinking about your post their makes me question your intelligence, which is a shame. POST BETTER SMRT!!

Anyway, being wealthy or well off or middle class does not give knackers the right to abuse people, nothing does. I hope they all die, or fail in life, whichever comes first.

what have I got to be jealous of ?

why don't you go down to strawberry beds and tell them how you feel....

didn't think so......

Emboss...just wondering...have you ever "fukin battered" anyone for looking in your direction?

Why?

Because as soon as they see me they'd hurl abuse at me and try and rob me?
    Nah, didnt think so.

People dress in knacker clothes, to be knackers,its a personna, they try and live up to it. In my area no one will ever wear those clothes for fear of being branded a kancker etc..

This isnt a discussion about clothes, its one about knacker scum, stop being so freaking PC.

I dont know why you'd be jealous, but you seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder about something.

Originally posted by utility_
    Emboss...just wondering...have you ever "fukin battered" anyone for looking in your direction?

No.

Why?

Because as soon as they see me they'd hurl abuse at me and try and rob me?
    Nah, didnt think so.

People dress in knacker clothes, to be knackers,its a personna, they try and live up to it. In my area no one will ever wear those clothes for fear of being branded a kancker etc..

This isnt a discussion about clothes, its one about knacker scum, stop being so freaking PC.

I dont know why you'd be jealous, but you seem to have a serious chip on your shoulder about something.

I've never heard so much ****e in my life...Micheal Jordan has a pair if nike named after him..he's obviously a skanger

if people in your area won't wear a certain type of clothing because of what someone might think of them...well that says it all really.....

obviously very strong charecters in your area...

you don't happen to live in a farming town ? alot of sheep......

Well I dont see a problem with not wanting to be associated with scumbags, assholes, and violent pricks, if you do then I question your mentality.

Its like not wearing a Klu-Klux Klan unifrom in the South of America..geddit?
    I've never heard so much ****e in my life...Micheal Jordan has a pair if nike named after him..he's obviously a skanger

Couldnt have missed the point anymore, you're obviously a knacker so Im going to terminate this tedious conversation.

Well I dont see a problem with not wanting to be associated with scumbags, assholes, and violent pricks, if you do then I question your mentality.

Couldnt have missed the point anymore, you're obviously a knacker so Im going to terminate this tedious conversation.

No you're terminating it because you have no where else to go.....you stupiditly assume i'm a 'skanger' because I try to take the stigma attached to stupid things like flat dublin accents and clothing...

(which i don't have or wear)

oh right so...hmm every profesional footballer is a skanger...every tennis player....jesus we're surrounded by these nike wearing scum!

wayne rooney.....hmm...welll...he's an exception..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

If any of you people actually understood the people you call scum/knackers/skangers, chances are you wouldn't get attacked or robed, or insulted, quiet as much. I'm not a Skanger, but i wear the name like a badge of honor, as that what people think the minute i tell them where I'm from. When you can't get a job because you address ends with ballymun or summerhill or sheiff street, then you'll understand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement