Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WinDVD supporting dual display probs..

• 09-09-2003 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

right here's the problem. ive just hooked up a tv to act as a second monitor. all's fine if im just browsing about or playing games etc. i can put eg. msn messenger in one monitor and play away in the other or whatever. however. when it comes to say browsing the interenet in one and watching a dvd in the other, bad things happen. if i pop in a cd with both tv and monitor working, and boot up winDVD, then winDVD gives an error saying: "Create Overlay Failed. Please lower your screen resolution or colour depth and try again."

but if i boot it up with just one monitor working, then everythings fine.

does anyone know how to overcome this if possible? thanks for any info in advance.

Advertisement