Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spiritualized last night

• 09-09-2003 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Spiritualized, contender for gig of the year, anyone go? their new stuff is so good...so so so so good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

Couldn't make it. Would really appreciate some details from you lucky people who were there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

details highlights
    run, take good care of it, come together, the first song, the two slow ones from the new record, the last song, and of course electric mainline..

the crowd were assholes, they kept on ****ing talkin during the quiet songs, i nearly punched the girl beside me on five separate occasions..i dont understand why you would buy a ticket if you didnt like the band enough to listen, it was probably the "yeah spiritualized a good reason to get stoned and look cool" bastards

Advertisement