Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S55/SL55/Alternative

• 09-09-2003 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Right, my Vodafone upgrade has kicked in, and about bloody time too. I've been lusting after the Siemens S55 and SL55 for a while, but I can't make up my mind which. I like the idea of the slider on the SL55 - I'm a big fan of clamshells - but I've heard the top row of buttons are a bit iffy. Plus it doesn't have Bluetooth and I'm keen to try out a headset. So, anyone tried both or want to recommend an alternative? Anything but Nokia unless something new and special has come along, I've gone right off them. I'd go as far as €400 if it was really special.

Also, can anyone tell me if the camera comes bundled with the S55 Vodafone upgrade?

adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Sony Eircsson T610 is supposed to be out soon, and (hopefully) their recently announced Z600 (clamshell) although the later could well be a while in arriving... also they would be Live! braded handsets with Voda logos and interfaces applied...

hth,
    BrianG

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ooh, I like the look of the Z600!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

oops - missed a slash :)

there is some more info from DaveK and Fidelis in this thread: New SE phones

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Nice. Don't think I'd wait until Xmas though, and the idea of Vodafone branding makes me ill. :)

adam

Advertisement