Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voluntary IT development

• 09-09-2003 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi all,

Thanks for reading! Just to let you kow that I am willing to do some voluntary work for charitable or such organisations at my free time (evenings/weekends).

I have more than 5 yrs software development experience, and have good knowledge of web development and Internet technologies. I am working full-time as a J2EE contractor elsewhere, still I think it would be very satisfying to do some work for an organization that is helping others!

If you know someone who could use my help, please ask them to contact me at 124124@124.com

Thanks a million,

PS: No, no small print here! As I said I wish to help charity organizations and such non-profit setups - and I am really not expecting anything in return! Thanks! :)

Advertisement