Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TBMC - this saturday - FREE GIG

Options
  • 09-09-2003 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

There is a free gig this saturday (13th) in the music centre with some of the best young talent around playing. The headline act are a brilliant band called the rags who i highly recommend checking out, there are 3 other acts playing and there will be a host of acoustic acts provided by iris magazine (www.irismagazine.net) playing in a seperate acoustic room. It will be a great night of music and let me remind you its free in! so if ure doin nothin else why not come along. for more info on the acts playin visit http://www.geocities.com/giftgigs

cheeers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

I second the motion.

This promises to be a great gig. Lots of fu cked up shi t - visual displays, great music and as far as I know, free reign of the TBMC into the wee hours. So if you're just a little sick of paying into a packed Whelan's this weekend you could do alot worse (this is Dublin) than checking this out.

For full feature info check out -

www.geocities.com/giftgigs

and

www.irismagazine.net/young_gifted_and_broke

My Two Cents,

Spoilty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

How-r-yiz?

Just found out this gig is definitely going on into the night with DJs in the main room playing decent indie/alternative for your listening and dancing pleasure.

It still free in.

Advertisement