Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing maps ?

Options
  • 10-09-2003 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Howdy my first visit to the BF board :)

I just got road to rome and secret weapons but i cant see the secret weapon maps at all ?.Im guessing i have to finish the original again before i can access them (full clean install of all three parts ya see).

Funny thing is the road to rome ones seem to show alright.So am i right in guessing i have to finish 1942(original) first.Or is there something wrong ???.

THX

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

somethings wrong allright dont have swoww2 but sounds to me to be human error, maybe you installed it arse ways and all the swoww2 maps are not in bf1942 folder, maybe you need to do a clean install remove all mods, skins or whatever that maybe you got from the net sometimes they can screw things up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

When you go to Custom Game to activate SWOWW2 is it listed?

Or if you go through Start> Programs > EA whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Not sure what happened installed road to rome first last time and it wouldnt show the secret weapons maps so i installed them the other way round and both sets of maps show up now in there respective games.

Now all i need is a decent connection so i can play online uuuuummmm multiplayer.

Cheers

Advertisement