Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Monkeyball 2 & Freeloader

Options
  • 10-09-2003 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I have an american copy of SMB2 and a freeloader. The game crashes after a random interval, it always seems to be right at the start of a level, when the level name is still on the screen. It's the only foreign game i have so i can't say what the cause is. Also, both freeloader and game have been replaced, and it hasn't helped :/

I've tried all three loading methods :(

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

erm...... have you thought about the pal version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

well i already own the US version, noodlehead! I don't want to go and spend money on something i already own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭mfield

Originally posted by Balfa
    well i already own the US version, noodlehead! I don't want to go and spend money on something i already own :)

LOL!

What version Freeloader you got? If it's an older version you can send it back to Datel for a newer version which might do the trick!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

go out and buy the PAL version - open it and put the american disc in the PAL box , bring it back and bobs your uncle... !

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well if you do decide to get the PAL version, www.play.com have it for a mere £14.99 in their sale.

• Advertisement
Advertisement