Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telnet Clients for IRC?

Options
  • 13-05-1999 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Anyone know which is the best telnet client to use with IRC????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I use sirc (perl-based) myself, find it pretty good. Maybe you should ask in the IRC board.

J.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

heh I posted it to a few boards, including IRC, what I'm looking for is a client that will by-pass firewalls, cos the ones here don't go down till 6pm:/

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

While we're on the subject - is there such thing as a web based telnet client?? Damn router wont let me telnet sad.gif

Slosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

well I got Sirc, but the damn thing won't decompress..winzip and winace won't do it:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Scarab

Ahh now lads, sure i say we move the whole of the Quake community to chat.yahoo.com. HTML and Java based, woohoo. smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just found a pretty cool web page that let's you access irc servers. :-

http://viking.technet1.org/nirc

Very handy for me here at work smile.gif

M

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Muso is that the right link - I cannae get to it...... sad.gif

Slosh.

Advertisement