Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Business School

• 10-09-2003 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all
    How credible a college is the DBS?
    I am hoping to study business managent and Information systems at night.
    B4 I pay out a load of money, I would like your feedback.
    The awarding body is from Liverpool John Moores Uni, is it recogniesd.
    Anyone know how good the lecturers are?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 O2Suck

yeah i'd also like to know as i was thinking of studying for the diploma in stock market trading at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭ciderandhavoc

Two things

1. DBS is quite highly regarded, many of their courses are of high quality, and are accredited in the same way as most of the other courses in Colleges (except the universitites, which award their own courses). HETAC approves most of the day courses, or the Liverpool John Moores University. So the accredidation is not something to worry about.

2. With regard to the course in trading, I think the course itself is excellent, but the role is extremely difficult to get into.

Advertisement