Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Last Gig In Ireland on Thursday+ My New Mp3

• 10-09-2003 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hello. My last gig in Ireland is comin up this Thursday 11th September in Viva on South William Street Dublin 2. Its only €5 in and Santoria and Primed are supporting. Im off to France for the year so I decided to organise one last gig before I head off. Both the support bands are brilliant and are two of my favourites in Dublin and that’s why I wanted them to support cause I want everyone to sit and enjoy a full night of crackin music rather than just one or two good acts. Doors are at 8 and it’s a late bar till 2:30. It should be a very good night with a relaxed atmosphere. So head along if ya can

[url]Http://RobMcHale.iuma.com[/url]

Also My new mp3 is up after deleting the rest a week ago. Its called “FAREWELL” and im happy with it so go to the site and download it if ya want.

[url]Http://RobMcHale.iuma.com[/url]

Take care now

Advertisement