Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star War: Kmights of the old Republic

Options
  • 10-09-2003 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

any1 going to get it?....i am cant wait!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

only nine days to go, please god i hope it goes fast, ill be getting the PC version as well when it comes out next year, a 4 disk magnum opus by all accounts

oh roll on the 19th

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

News Flash lads!!

Its out this Friday. GAME.com are already dispatching copies. They're releasing it this friday because live is going down for the dashboard update this friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Darth Ratilis

cant Wait to get my hands on it.
    and it is a bit ironic that its coming out on a day when L!VE is going down
    ???:ninja: its a conspiricy:ninja:???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I have the game since the release in the US and all I can say is that it's brilliant. Well worth buying so everyone that has an interest in Star Wars, GET IT!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Its not a news flash clownboy.
    I told you it was coming out on the 12th ages ago and you and kensutz wouldn't believe me.

• Advertisement

yeah true,

But at the time, everywhere had 26th as the official release date. Then the new dashboard was announced and the date changed.

But you were right, and i was wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it will be a great game but i'll wait til pc version comes out.

please post a review of what u think it's like when u get it

Hey siefer,

If you went to read any news about KOTOR at the time it was released in the US, you would've seen the date for release was the 26th. Stating facts according to Gamespot, Play, Reserve, IGN, C&VG etc... So dont tell me I'm wrong. It was brought forward by 2 weeks. Sorry to tell ya that I got it ages ago too. Just to rub it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

whats the PC release date ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

some time in november

it gives us time to play half-life2 that's if it comes out on time lol

• Advertisement

cant wait till friday whoppeeeee, bit of star wars on me day off

shin

Shinzon,

Now that i made you happy by replying and saying KOTOR is out this weekend.

How about you tell me why you want to attack Earth in the scimitar??

Well you see Im a bit bored at the moment and like theres nothing actually to do here in space, its a bit black out here, a few nebulaes dotted about, nothing really interesting to be honest.

So i says to meself whatll i do today me oul trowel bucket, oh i dunno i says to meself, i could go home have a pan galactic gargleblaster, then i says no, last time i had one of those, i ended up on a very strange planet that was ruled by mice of all things.

So i turned to me viceroy and said, well what do you want to do then, he says well i was watching Galactic television last night and i tuned into this station called RTE1, it was showing a programme called celebrity farm, he proceeded to tell me about it and i turned seven shades of green, it was worse than the millionth series of BIG Flurzilburzle of tanatlus 5, where you watch a big blob 750 hours a day recite the pledge af aurgelius 9 while standing on his head, problem is he doesnt have a head and have lead to some higher philosophical beings comitting suicide as they debate whether the blob is taking the piss or not.

Anyhoo it was only right and proper that i attack your planet now to save you from yourselves and another series of celebrity farm and that awful being named twink, who im sure is a relation of my podmate, calaran, whos is 2500 pounds and has a voice that would crack a planet, though i suspect Twinks could crack the entire fabric of the universe.

So ill be round next tuesday, as ive stubbed my toe and am in excriciating pain

Shin your saviour

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well make it snappy shinzon. The destruction of earth is a small price to pay for the destruction of the evil that is celebrity farm.
    Say hi to calaran for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Related question..
    When is the price of the Xbox set to come down? KOTOR is the only reason i want to get an Xbox.

Its £99 sterling. So roughly 150 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Kensutz, you were WRONG.
    That date was set in August maybe before. It was on games website for ages and I told you that.
    Kotor has never been pushed forward only back. Of course thats only if your reading up to date stuff.
    It was orginally slated for june.

I should know what the original date should be coz when I got it from the US the lads wanted me to pre order it for them. Then we looked it up and it said Sep 26th on all the sites I mentioned. And the reason why I know the date so well is coz it's the day before my birthday.

Advertisement