Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modem Help!

Options
  • 18-05-1999 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

can anyone please help me...

i asked this shop to order me a pace56k internal blah blah 89 quid ex vat, but then they tell me itll take 3 months to ****in order !!

This was the only way i could get me hands on one, as NO WHERE sells em in the wesht(unless im mistaken).

Anyone got any ideas what other types of modem i should look for to get reasonable sub 160 pings ? Anyone Selling a pace/will be in the future ? and one more question...
    is it true that any modem with a rockwell chipset kicks ass and i should get it ?

help would be appreciated(except the koopa ill sell u one for 50p crap smile.gif

ta
    pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

how's about you order it direct from england...with somce places you could have the modem by the end of the week, and it's cheaper usually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

nah, couldnt do that - id need a credit card number n all, and the ould lad wont pay/let me pay for it smile.gif

ta
    pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

No you don't, just send a money order or a check and details of the modem...make and model number, and ure sorted

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

A mate of mine ordered A game called Everquest from America. He asked for it on Monday and had it by Wednesday. **** thats fast.

Advertisement