Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote Number 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

heh, that lad knows what he's at.

sm_dot.gif Vote for Ming sm_dot.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

wan ming

see him around town the odd time
    fierce lad smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Did you know Ming in his former life as Luke Flanagan, Mark? He used to call in here to the lab to a friend of his (Liam).

J.
    --

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ahahah deadly smile.gif

wan jimm0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Polish

Ming is a total joke. His way of conducting himself is a joke. If he wants to do it for a laugh I dont agree with it.

People like him are damaging to the somewhat serious matter (to cannabis smokers anyway) of legalisation of cannabis resin. And people in this country wounder why it wont happen. With fools like ming who are repersenting a large group of people people who are pro legalisation will never be taken seriously. Its all fine to be like ahh yeah i'll vote for him he'll legalise hash. First the way he carries on he will never be elected. At least with a serious person running for a place in europe it might actually open up conversation in the "high" places (sorry for the pun :p ).

It just reinforces the average joe's sterotypical view of cannabis smokers which can not be a good thing.

Polish (I forgot my password so shoot me smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Polish (edited 18-05-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

cannibus.. i know who you are, you fuccking troublecauser smile.gif

there is only one person i know of who consistently mis-spells cannabis

******* edited his post to correct his spelling after he saw my post
    how sneaky is that?

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 18-05-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 adidas

...Went to his campaign launch...grand fella...Tommy Tiernans his mate...dont agree with the legalisation boss now, but his policies on GM food and organic farming are the bees-knees.

Regards,
    Robbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Mings good for a laugh tho. I don't give a fiddlers fuk whether they legalise the stuff or not, it's not like I'm about to be arrested for smoking it, and I have no intention of becoming a dealer...

There are a few serious candidates out there on the legalise cannabis mandate, but who are worth a vote because they have other strings to their bow as well. Dr Tim Murphy, lecturer at law in UCC, stood in Cork last time out on the legalise cannabis bill.... Grand man, complete nutcase, would make a great TD, and he bought me drink so he must be a goo laa.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

yeah John - I know Luke (ming). He's from castlerea (and used to go out with a friend of mine). When he was due to go to mountjoy, his dad bailed him out and was called "ming the merciful" at work for about a month.

Nice site though.

Advertisement