Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

implants

• 10-09-2003 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

i was wonderin if i got implants say like these stars
    http://steve.htcbodypiercing.com/portfolio/implants/implants_eric.htm
    could they be removed at a later date(as u can prob tell from my other threads im abit of a wuss when it comes to gettin something for life)
    also wot would the healing time be with such implants same arm area as photo
    Also some pic of ur implants would be good!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dragon_ninja82

Healing wise they do take a few weeks to heal, but as long as they arent on your hands or such like where they can restrict movement during the healing, there shouldnt be anything major about the healing process. And yes they can be removed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

with the implants placed in around the same position as the pic would it mean i couldn't use my arms fully for a while? also wot sort of scars would they leave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by bedlam
    From my perspective there is maybe a handful of people in the world I would trust with doing implants.
    true enuf and with that in mind i think i may have to pass on implants althougth they do look the ****. I really wont go near them unless it was a professional! sayin that are there any in ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I know two people who have had implants done by Snakebite, the guys there are very very clean and professional, they're not butchers at all! Never once heard a bad word about snakebite.
    Paddy in bodyshock has been doing more 'extreme' body mods for years and years in Dublin, never heard a complaint about his work.

Dunno who they all learnt from, you could ask them yourselves...snakebite are more friendly and welcoming than bodyshock...just call in and have a chat with the lads I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Integra

I got a few implants put in by Snakebite and I found them to be really professional, friendly and helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement