Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, Phantom, what's the good word?

Options
  • 10-09-2003 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Last I heard, and this was several weeks ago, you guys were going to talk to the BCI to get the latest word from them. What happened? Where does Phantom stand now on their license?

:)

-angela.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

The deadline for submitting applications has only just passed, so I'd give it a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

The deadline for submissions of interest is actually tomorrow.
    We are working on several fronts in the background (including submission) but we can't go in to detail yet.

Hang on a little longer and keep the faith.

Ger Roe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭innisfree

Originally posted by Ger Roe
    The deadline for submissions of interest is actually tomorrow.

Well I read a while back it was around now, so had presumed it had just passed. It's good to know things are on track now anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

I've missed your show these past few weeks, Ger, and I'm having withdrawals!

If you lads need a write-up in IRIS, let me know, and I'll see about getting it done :)

-angela.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Thanks Angela,

We are working flat out to get the place back together again as soon as possible... might even have a webcam soon so you can all take a look and see our decorating skills (or lack of).

You wouldn't want to see it at the moment though !

Ger Roe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rueyn

less is more ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

come back to me phantom!!!

Advertisement