Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballinlough / Hettyfield

Options
  • 11-09-2003 12:47am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

FYI, I've been tinkering with the Eircom and UTV availability checkers this evening and they're now accepting my number. I haven't placed an order so I don't know whether it's fully enabled or they're just playing with my head.

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

go with what the Eircom one tells you. If it sez its available its available.

did all the lines you put in pass?

M

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

go with what the Eircom one tells you. If it sez its available its available.

It's only working on prequal, not on mmm. Only reason I noticed is because someone posted prequal, I though that site was dead.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

Adam,

Still not launched. Will let you know when it's done.

Regards.

Uh-huh. Yellum was onto 'em earlier, they say there's "work in progress".

Ta,
    adam

Are these newly-upgraded exchanges ADSL-compatible or will people only be able to get RADSL on them?

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

I asked that a while back and was told (one guess) that both products are normally supplied ab initio.

You're a nerd Muck, but thanks. :)

EDIT: Netsource are still only doing RAD inside the Pale, yeah?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

Entered the details for the winter palace (mother's house) which is only 100 yards from the exchange on prequal and it fails. Whats the url for the mmm one and i'll try that.

http://prequal.eircom.ie/prequal.asp?SITE=RES
    http://u.tv/internet/services/clicksilverie/signup.asp?b=

IOL doesn't have an active prequal, Netsource has nothing at all as far as I can see.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

You got a url for the mmm one?

Noticed something odd. If you enter an account number and phone number that don't match, instead of rejecting it comes back and says that the line does not qualify............... so double check the details that you entered.

• Advertisement

mmm is just a flash movie that loads up by county and pops prequal when you pick a locality.

http://mmm.eircom.ie/maps/default.asp

adam

Advertisement