Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic: The Revolution

Options
  • 11-09-2003 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

Anyone got this yet? I think it sounds pretty good, just wondering what the rest of ye think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yeah i have it but only have played it for about 3 hours "no time". I thought it was ok it did not dive me back to play it again after i turned it off. U will either love it or hate it. The game is all based on u trying to get the support from the people to start a Revolution, if u like that kind of thing well then go get it.

Next game i get will be HL2 if it ever comes out!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

HL2 is still on for a release on 30th of september according to Valve.

As for Republic, I haven't layed it but from all the reviews I read I haven't seen any that give it a good review.

Advertisement