Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2004 F1 calendar is released

• 11-09-2003 5:03pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭

2004 F1 calendar:

7 March: Australian GP, Melbourne

21 March: Malaysian GP, Sepang

4 April: Bahrain GP, Bahrain

25 April: European GP, Nuerburgring, Germany

9 May:Spanish GP, Barcelona

23 May: Monaco GP, Monaco

6 June: San Marino GP, Imola

20 June: US GP, Indianapolis

4 July: British GP, Silverstone

11 July:French GP, Magny-Cours

25 July: German GP, Hockenheim

15 August: Hungarian GP, Budapest

29 August:Belgian GP, Spa-Francorchamps

12 September: Italian GP, Monza

26 September: Chinese GP, Shanghai

10 October: Japanese GP, Suzuka

24 October: Brazilian GP, Sao Paulo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

A middle eastern GP eh? right slap bang in the middle of the gulf? hmm. at least the oil prices will be cheaper there for the teams :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

Well, I suppose it is now official, Canada is dropped. Sao Paulo has moved a bit, what is the weather like in Brazil in October? Austria never really captured me, so meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Devilman

Not a bad list ..apart from a couple of things....

Brazil ...AS THE LAST RACE.... why ??? granted there have been some exciting races there in the past , but as a championship decider. I think thats a bad decision, unless of course the FIA in their infinite wisdom have realised that they may have been giving Bridgestone an advantage in the last race up to now.

Second thing....dropping Montreal..I know the politics behind it ..BUT why keep San Marino..Imola is a ****e Grand Prix..nothing but a glorified procession year in year out... Surely Montreal is more deserving of a place than Imola..isnt it ??

But at least they got 1 thing right...welcome back Belgium..how I missed te sight of F1 cars hurtling towards Eau Rouge and flicking out at 120mph, or the prospect of seeing a repeat of the greatest overtaking maneuver I've ever seen ( Hakkennin on Schumi a couple of years back ...might never be equalled, but thats another debate )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Spa!!! Woot!!
    Madness getting rid of it in the first place ***...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Nurburgring in April? Could be fun as the sleet drives down....
    San Paulo in late October is on the very cusp of the rainy season.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

Originally posted by mike65
    Nurburgring in April? Could be fun as the sleet drives down....
    On another board I read someone saying snow is possible.
    ...on the very cusp...
    You've been waiting all week to say that...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

The Brazilian GP as the last race should be intersting, as should the Bahrain race. Apparently a 30 foot wall circles the whole circuit to protect it from the sand!!
    And it's fantastic to see Spa back! :)

Advertisement