Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Lans

Options
  • 21-05-1999 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

ok its that time of the year again, summer wink.gif and I was wondering is anyone planning on holding a mad lan , at least one possibly more. Would be a really good idea if the lads wanna practice for raptor, what better way then to play all commers in a mad stream of wars for a weekend like???

what ye think?? I`m not an organisor but I`ll gladly help configure servers and a lan nps

hopefully I`ll be back playing quake all day soon smile.gif..LAn woohoo smile.gif..

Ro(who has 1 exam left)nin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im having a lan for 20 + ppl

Last Weekend in June

Ah Crap tho its for tribes and you guys dont like tribes do you smile.gif

its a pitty really smile.gif

vagga

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yep, im havin one weekend before vagga has his. sorry vagga. me in work that weekend sad.gif
    see techie board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

If anyone is haveing a (quake) LAN anywhere around Dublin then ill gladly come as long as its after the 24th of June (LC)

El

Advertisement