Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the servers down????

Options
  • 14-05-1999 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Please dont laugh I'm an extreme newbie but are the quake.ie servers down or what as I cant seem to get on to them using gamespy anyone got any solutions??????
    or comments either?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Baz

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please reply as I'm having severe multiplay withdrawals

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

which game are you playing?
    q1
    q2
    or
    q3a?

q2war1.quake.ie:27910
    q2war2.quake.ie:27910
    those are two q2 servers

am not giving you any q3 ips coz i want the server to myself wink.gif

dont know any q1 ips offhand
    soz

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Now now wwman tongue.gif..

q3 servers are at quake.ign.ie:27960
    and quake.ign.ie:27961

q1 ones servers are on war1.quake.ie, duel1.quake.ie??, and then quake.iol.ie

there hope that helps, hope your a q3 newbie too, we need more q players in irelnad smile.gif..

Ro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

your all fooking wrong the q1 quake.ie servers were taken down to accomodate the q3a ones
    NA NA NAAA NA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Baz

so death what you are telling me is that i cant play quakeworld anymore because of quake3

this is not really a bad thing except for the fact that i have neither quake3 or a graphics card it supports (**** that anyway)

tanx for the help i think and if the qw servers arent actually down let me know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

no man

just play on either:

quake.indigo.ie
    quake.indigo.ie:28000
    quake.indigo.ie:29000
    quake.indigo.ie:30000

pat

Advertisement