Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MGS1 analogue stick probs

• 12-09-2003 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I've recently resumed playing Metal Gear Solid 1 (on a PS2) and the analog light on the joypad keeps on turning off and rendering me immobile! (unless i turn it on again or use the D-pad) I think it seems to happen mostly when a person or camera sees me and gives the big shrill "bling!" sound.

Any ideas? :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

that's a bit odd alright, try another joypad I guess, might be a loose wire. thw D=pad aint so bad after a while, Thanks to MSG1 I now have reversed mouse turned off when playing FPS games, man I used to be cool :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looks like spacedog has been lost to the dark side (non-reverse mouse'ers).

I think your joypad is just f*cked up. Get a new one is the only advice I have. It seems that the rumble feature is messing with the analog button. The cause is probably little brothers trying to beat the licenses of Gran Turismo and smashing the joypad off the ground

Advertisement